Passed Hors D’oeuvres
Choice of Four :
- Miss Ute’s Spring Roll’s & Won-Ton – Pork and Green Onion Spring Rolls & Won-Ton fried crisp and served with Various Dipping Sauces.
- Creole Eggplant Sticks – Fresh Eggplant lightly breaded and fried to a crispy golden brown and served with a Creole Mustard Dipping Sauce.
- Corn Floured Oysters en Brochette – Louisiana Oysters Wrapped in Bacon breaded in a corn flour and served with Various Sauces.
- Catfish Chips – Thin Filets of Farm Raised Catfish marinated in mustard and white wine, fried to a crisp, served with Creole Tartar Sauce.
- Miniature Crawfish Beggars Purse -Louisiana Crawfish sautéed with bell pepper, onions and cream wrapped in a Phyllo Beggars Purse.
- Andouille en Croute – Louisiana Spicy Andouille wrapped in puff pastry an baked to a golden brown served with Various Dipping Sauces.
- Abita Wellington – Puff Pastry encompasses this traditional beef favorite in a bite size.
Please select one of the following:
- Creole Shrimp Ravigote – Marinated Boiled and Peeled Fresh Shrimp served with a traditional Ravigote Sauce amid Seasonal Lettuces.
- Abita Oyster – Fresh Colossal Oysters baked on the half shell topped with a Spinach, Bacon and Pernod Sauce.
- Country Pate – Traditional Rabbit and Pork Pate served with a Fig and Sweet Onion Chutney.
- California Sashimi Rolls – Traditional California Rolls, served in a combination of Tuna, Salmon and Vegetable with Various Sauces.
- Scallop Ceviche – Marinated Bay Scallops served Ceviche Style on a Bed of Baby Greens.
- Abita Crawdish – Our lighter updated twist on an Etoufee, served with Basmati Rice.
Choice of one :
- Crowned Cochon Du Lait – Roasted Suckling Pig served with Crown Loin of Pork, pit roasted or smoked over pecan wood and served with Various Sauces.
- Marinated Tenderloin of Beef – Tender Filet of Beef marinated and grilled to medium rare served with Various Condiments and Sauces.
- Roasted Leg of Lamb – Marinated then slow roasted and carved served with a Pepper Jelly Mint Sauce and Various Sides.
- Whole Smoked Turkey – Tender Whole Turkeys smoked or rottiserized and served with Fresh Cranberry Chutney and Various Sauces.
- Fresh Poached Salmon – Pacific Salmon poached in a Court Bouillon Broth and served with Fresh Cucumber-Dill Sauce and Dijon Mustard.
Above served at carving table with Fresh Housemade Rolls and choice of Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya or a Rice Pilaf inclusive.
***For Parties Over 200 Choose One Additional Item***
Additional Items May Be Added at $2.00 per Person.
Choice of six:
- Seared Sea Scallops – Fresh Sea Scallops Wrapped in Bacon pan seared and served with a Rouille Sauce.
- Prociutto Shrimp – Grilled Shrimp and Rosemary Wrapped in Prociutto served with a Cantaloupe Shallot Relish.
- Baby Lamb Chops – Marinated Baby Lamb Chops seared then roasted served with a Pepper Jelly Mint Glaze.
- Aloha Chicken – Fresh Boneless Chicken breaded with Coconut and lightly fried, served with Peanut or Dijon Dipping Sauce.
- Chicken Cordon Blue Bites – Ham, Swiss and Chicken form bites of this classic served lightly fried.
- Roasted Duck Empanadas – Slow Roasted Wisconsin Duck combined with Fresh vegetables in a flaky crust with Hoisin Sauce.
- Grilled Shrimp & Andouille Brochettes – Cajun Andouille and Shrimp along with bell pepper are grilled on a skewer with Creole Mustard Sauce.
- Mini Venison Brochettes – Tender Bites of New Zealand Venison with bell pepper and red onions grilled and served with a Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Sauce.
- Mini Quiches – Various Assortment of Housemade Quiches, including Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato, Broccoli and Cheddar, and Quiche Lorraine.
- Creole Smoked Quail – Semi-boned Quail stuffed with a Creole Shrimp Dressing and smoked with pecan wood.
Additional Items May Be Added at $1.00 per Person.
A cooking display of French crepes with choice of filling :
- Shrimp and Crabmeat in an Herb Cream Sauce.
- Sautéed Crawfish with bell peppers and onions in Creole Sauce.
- Dessert Crepes with Pastry Cream, Fresh Fruit and Brandy.
Cheese and Fruit Table
- A selection of both imported and domestic cheeses, served with fresh fruits and croutons.
A selection of cold canapés will be served:
- Smoked Trout Mousse with Fresh Dill on Toasted Croutons
- Smoked Salmon Paté with Cream Cheese, Red Onion, and Caviar
- Duck Mousse with Fig Chutney on Toast Points
- Crawfish and Cucumber with Horseradish Cream Cheese
- Savory Profiteroles with Crab Salad
- A Variety of Finger Sandwiches.
The staff of Abita Quail Farm wish to make all of your needs our concern.
The Abita Quail Farm Bar Set Up
Included in the package, at the Abita Quail Farm is a fully complimented bar set up, including premium Liquor such as :
- Jack Daniels
- Seagrams V. O.
- Dewars Scotch
- Bacardi Rum
- Tanqueray Gin
- Absolute Vodka
- Orange Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Bloody Mary Mix Sour Mix
- Sweet & Dry Vermouth
- Diet Coke
- Tonic Water
- Bar Fruit
- Cocktail Onions and Olives
- Also included
- A Frozen Daiquiri of Pina Colada or Strawberry
- A non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch
- Draft Beer
- A Selection of House Merlot or Cabernet and Chardonnay or Chablis
The Bar will be set accordingly based on the number of Guests Also provided are bar snacks.
***This Pass Menu package also includes Staff, Tables, Skirts, Chairs, Linens, Ice, Setups and Glass Plates, Napkins, Cups, and Stainless Utensils.***